Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Christmas is round the corner!

And finally, I have my very first Christmas Tree. The original idea was to have a live one but after serious consideration (the leaves will drop and it will be cumbersome to clear them all the time, PLUS they can't be displayed for longer period of time), I bought a fake tree but it looks as real.

The trick, I realise, is to expand the leaves as much as possible so that the tree looks 3D. Once it's fluffed out, it looks really nice, with the adornments. The lightings and those decorations stuff are really expensive, so I think one good way is to exchange with friends so that the tree looks different every year!

I got my decorations in champagne colour. I like my stuff to be clean, simple and elegant. I must say I'm quite impressed with myself for decking it up all single-handedly and pretty!

The next thing I shall do next is to bring out the nicely wrapped presents. But not yet, as I don't want them to cover with dust. So for now, it's just two lonely empty boxes wrapped as presents under the tree.

Any wreath or socks? Nope, for there is no great Xmas Party, so I reckon just a pretty tree is good enough for me.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Enjoy Christmas!

No comments: