Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fulfilling Activities

I felt so satisfied with myself after packing 62 packs of stationery containing ruler, pencil, eraser, notepad, pencil case, sharpener, a box of Coloured pencils and sticker labels!

They are for the same group of Cambodian kids I visited earlier in the year, as I still had some leftover donations. Initial thought was to buy some vitamin pills and somehow the idea evolved into a goody bag for the Christmas season.




I'd done quite a bit this week, despite feeling down for 2 days over the weekend. I visited Arts Friend and bought some art crafts including a felt cow toy making set (check out the picture here!). It's very easy to make and I hope to make more of it.





I'd also painted a painting meant for the balcony.


At the career front, things haven't been looking up but I guess I need to stay patient.

No comments: