Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chanel - My best friend

Before it was 8years ago, I never quite like Chanel because I always associated it with 'old'.

And then one fine day in Taichung where I visited a friend and she brought me to her usual Chanel boutique, it was no turning back for me. I had my first Chanel petite shoulder sling, for SGD1,500.

Since then, I'd been visiting Chanel regularly, checking on nice unique pieces.

I am not a classic 2.55 Chanel fan; especially its double-flap, simply because it is heavy, leather's too thick  for me to dump all my items in it. I always believe all these stuff should serve its owner and not the other way round.

So far, I only have one classic. I like the bowling bag alot due to its space and it doesn't look too big. This time round when I took pictures of my collection, I missed out the bowling bag because it's currently under servicing.



No comments: