Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In Love with Photography

First it was just the normal digital camera.

Then after a lesson with my friend who is very good in photography, I grew to love it too.

Photography is a solo hobby and creating something your eyes see into print is a wonderful feeling. It's like being able to capture memory and be able to share with others what your eyes see. Many good photographers are able to capture emotions when taking portraits, and I haven't been able to do so.

I'm only learning to frame pictures, especially on still life.

I would think portraits are the best pictures taken on earth.

So after owning a digital camera, I got a Panasonic GF-1 for one of the Christmas. 2 years on, I still love it very much, and learning to use it for different effects. Just 2 days back, I bought 2 more lenses that allow me to take further and wider.


See the difference for yourself.

Zoom with normal Lumix Lens that came with the original purchase

Zoom with Lumix G Vario 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/Mega OIS



No comments: