Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Good Habit For Yours To Keep

I love this habit of mine - preparing what to wear, including accessories and bag - for the next day. There was a time when I even prepare what shoes to wear - then I decided it was too cumbersome and I can cope matching it just before getting out of the door.

It all started when I got all stressed up whenever I had to start looking for that suitable workwear and rushing for work. So I started to prepare what to wear the night before so that I am more prepared the next morning.

Of course, there were mistakes too - especially when I chose separates and they came out real awful on my body the next day when I wear them. Otherwise, most of the mornings are stress-free - all I need is just focus on make-up and hair.

I encourage women to keep this good habit. It minimizes unnecessary stress for the morning rush, and also minimizes that possible mistake of looking mismatched when you step out of the door.

As women, looking good is very very important. It boosts your confidence, and also says alot about you too.

No comments: