Saturday, December 24, 2011

Skincare Thoughts

I've been using Sisley for almost 7 years now. In between this period, I was tempted to switch to cheaper versions of skincare, but would always return back to Sisley. I like its efficacy and wouldn't mind spending the money since it really works on my skin.

I've seen how it works on my mom's face - her dark spots were removed and face was brighter and more supple. That added my loyalty points.

Just 2 weeks back, I ran out of my Sisley cleanser. I decided to go to the nearby Pharmacy to buy a cheaper alternative. And guess what, I must say I am also happy with the result of this Japanese Cleanser with Hyuloronic Acid. It is not expensive, and does not dry my sensitive and dehydrated skin.

If, like me, you'd like to cut down on skincare bills, I'd rather spend on expensive and efficient serums and lotions, than facial cleanser. And oh yes, do not, never, scrimp on the make-up remover.

No comments: