Friday, December 23, 2011

Biggest & Best Christmas Gift, ever


I'd not been so overwhelmed with surprise for a long, long time.

This afternoon, I was told to stay at home to wait for courier to send some documents for me to sign. When the doorbell rang, I opened the door in my pyjamas and a hair band thinking all I needed was just to sign. Imagine my disbelief when the deliveryman told me he was here to deliver a TV. My first response was that it must have been a mistake, until he said the name of the person who ordered it.

I beamed. My heart beat double fast and the warmth of being appreciated seeped through every bit of me.

When the TV was finally up, I text him with gratefulness. His simple action made my day, security, happiness and sense of being appreciated.

Thanks, again.

No comments: