Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cooking @ Kitchen Lab

And so I was too confident of my own abilities.

Muffins became cupcakes, , although I admit that they were delicious. The imperfect thing (and was intolerable) was that the muffins were too shy to open up, and so many were plain flat when the over timer rang.
Lemon Muffin - Scrapping the skin of the lemon helps enhances
the flavour than just simple Lemon Essence. 

Not all Muffins were friendly...
One good thing that came out was that the Sakura Shrimp Angel Hair was not too bad (and very easy to prepare), but I have yet to perfect the skill of keeping the pasta wet and soft. The ones I'd done are still very dry, in my personal opinion. And no, I didn't fry them this time.


Also tried Cold Soba. And I must say that I like it lots!

No comments: