Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spurts of Thoughts

Sorry everyone, I haven't been in the right frame of mind to write well.

I have an mini assessment this Friday, and class ends on Saturday.

I hope I get the change to go Jin Men, to re-establish rapport with Taiwan, and start doing business that I am passionately in, so that I can complete forget about falling love.

I think I'd want to just get IVF and be a mother. And forget about the father. I don't want to wait, worry, fear of being rejected and hurt.

That's what I think I want.

==================================================

I think my depression is coming back, and making myself super tired by cooking and baking doesn't really help. So now I am back with Sleeping Pills which is great. I will need to see the Psychiatrist again for more Stilnox. I must.

No comments: